Saturday, December 29, 2007

Simple Things

Simple things make me happy.
Sometimes I forget this. I surround myself with stuff. Stuff is expensive. I don't need stuff to be happy.
I need the following:
  • Jesus.
  • Christ.
  • Yeshua.

That's about it.

However, I do also like the following things-

  • Grandparents. Especially mine. I stay at their house over breaks, since my mom's house is a bit small for me and Aidan to stay there. My grandparents are amazing. They take a tough situation and make it better. Just today grandma taught me how to make punch that has a "kick"; yet is non-alcoholic. As I type this, my grandpa is in the background whistling, "Ma Liki-liki Maka" from Christmas Vacation. :D
  • My little siblings. They're ridiculous and crazy, but they always make me laugh. Just the other day my 7 year old sister, Hope told me that I am "wonderful". My 4 year old brother, Trevor thinks that i am a mountain, and makes me grab his arms so he can climb me.
  • My family. Last night I went to "Bob's" with my grandparents, Aidan, and my little cousin Jalen who now refers to himself as, "Lord Jefferson Steelflex". My new name is "Dr. Rick Teasdale, psychologist" and Aidan is , "Kenneth Noisewater, M.D." I bet Jalen U.S. $10 that I could get our waitress' #, but called it off when we decided she was not what we would consider attractive. We laughed more than we ate, and discussed church politics. The G-Rents told Aidan and I that we should start a church in Fostoria. We declined, 'cause Nazareth didn't like Jesus.
  • Friends. Tonight, my broseph Brad and I shall be losers, and go to our highschool basketball game to join the student section in taunting Ottawa-Glandorf.
  • End.

No comments: