Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Pursuit of Contentment

Contentment is something I really struggle with. . .

There are two huge situations happening in my life right now: the first of which I cannot talk about, and the second I'm not at liberty to speak of. This makes it difficult to blog.

However, I will say that life is changing. Why do I find it so strange when this occurs? Change is inevitable; yet it always catches us off guard.
Life is ok right now- but I'm not ok with ok. I believe in my heart that I was made for a purpose and life that is so much better than status quo. How can I be content? I'm learning that comfort does not equal contentment.

Doesn't it suck when God lets you choose?

1 comment:

Phil O. said...

"how can I be content?" One word my friend: Cookies.

Now that, thats settled, what other problems can I solve for ya? Just let me know.